nuffnang

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SLEEK MAKEUP BLUSH BY 3 & CREAMPUFF LIPCREAMS

Hello Hotties!
Look what made my day..
SLEEK BLUSH BY 3!!! *yaaaay* and CREAMPUFF lipcreams.


These blushes are the latest release of Sleek MakeUP UK brand and they have 5 awesome shades of this collection.
LOVELY RIGHT? 


I REALLY WANT TO HAVE ALL! :) & I KNOW ILL HAVE EM ALL SOON. <3
(certified makeup junkie right?)


As of now, I got two palettes with me, SUGAR & FLAME palettes.
LEFT: SUGAR & RIGHT: FLAME

SUGAR PALETTE! :)
Shades (L to R): Demerara, Muscovado, Turbinado

FLAME PALETTE! :)
Shades (L to R):  Molten, Bonfire, Furnace

Here goes the CREAMPUFFS.. <3
COLLECTION 2000 CREAMPUFF in COTTON CANDY :)


COLLECTION 2000 CREAMPUFF in FAIRY CAKE :)

These lipcreams are nothing far from NYX soft matte lipcreams and MINERS matte factor lip paints.

BTW, I got these babies from UPDATED TRENDS. <3

All swatching will be done on a  separate blog post :)
So, what do ya think?
Would you buy these babies too?
<3

XOXO*

CARMELLA :)




5 comments:

  1. The Sugar Palette looks beautiful!! I love sleek <3

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, wish i could have these too!! they colors are so cute!
    nice post!

    btw miss, i have an ongoing giveaway on my blog. please do join if you haven't yet. thank you!

    http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/2012/04/tsc-x-mychiq-goodies-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog!!!
    I just found it!!!

    PS:I took part ina contest for a trip to Korea.The winner will be decided according to how many views his video will have.I would really appreciate it if you could check out my video and help me make my dream come true!
    Thank you!!!
    Click on the link below!!! <3

    Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely colours :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete