nuffnang

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BIRTHDAY WISHLIST 2012 :)

APRIL 09 IS FAST APPROACHING :( AND I WILL NO LONGER BE A 'TEEN' ANYMORE.
I'm turning 20 in less than a month! Errrr. HAHA :p
First and foremost, my wish in life is PEACE OF MIND, Good health for all my loved ones, Success in my business and Good vibes everyday. 
* I know God will always give those to me *
No need to wish for a LOVELIFE. HAHAHA :)) That'll come in God's time :)

As all ladies like me who's really KIKAY as always, I also have my BIRTHDAY WISHLIST! :) And here they are:

CHARM PRO BRUSH SET 

OR 

CHARM PRETTY IN PINK VEGAN BRUSH SET


I'M SUPER IN LOVE WITH THESE BRUSH SETS <3
I have some CHARM brushes too from Digital Traincase and I love its quality!
These brushes will surely be useful when i have make up gigs :)


PRICE:
CHARM PRO BRUSH SET- P3450.00
CHARM PRETTY IN PINK VEGAN BRUSH SET- P2500.00

SUESH BB161A MAKEUP CASE WITH LIGHTS
I'm really dreaming of having this case someday! 
Please make that wish come true. hahaha :))
PRICE: BB161A-16,000 from SUESH MAKEUP TOOLKIT


JAPAN VISA

I've always wanted to go back in Japan. I hope this time my application will be granted. :)


NIKON D5100

SUPER WISH! HAHAHA :) 
Well, those are just material things that I wish for but I still hope some would come true! :)

XOXO *


- CARMELLA :)

3 comments:

  1. haha ikw na sis! :)
    c mommy bahala lahat dyan!hohoho <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish all your bday wishes come true! :)
    Or at least a Nikon camera, hehe :)
    Visit me sometimes Carmella :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! How I wish it'll come true! *crossing my fingers* haha. I followed your blog. Love it though cant understand some. :*

      Delete